The Tegalalang Plate is a homage to the iconic and verdant rice fields of Ubud, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is a feast for the eyes and soul.
Measuring 1.5 x 11.5 inches, this plate is a canvas that captures the essence of Tegalalang’s terraced landscapes, where every curve and hue tells a story of meticulous cultivation and natural splendor.
The broad, flat surface mimics the open fields, while the subtly raised edges hint at the intricate levels of the terraces. This plate is not just a dining accessory; it’s a slice of Bali’s heartland, bringing its quiet, relaxing atmosphere right to your table.
- Dimensions: 1.5in x 11.5in, generous in size, allowing for a versatile use from dining to decoration.
- Inspiration: Reflects the serene beauty and layered complexity of Tegalalang’s rice terraces.
- Craftsmanship: Expertly handcrafted, each plate features a gentle speckled pattern like the fertile soils of Ubud’s landscape.
- Visual Elegance: Elevates the presentation of your culinary creations with its natural elegance.
- Cultural Tribute: Each plate serves as a conversation starter about Bali’s cherished landscapes.
- Serene Ambiance: Designed to impart a sense of calm and relaxation akin to the fields it represents.
Hand wash with gentle soap to maintain the plate’s handcrafted beauty. It is best used for serving rather than cooking, and should be kept away from harsh temperatures.
Q: Is the Tegalalang Plate suitable for outdoor dining settings?
A: Absolutely, its robust design is perfect for enjoying a meal amidst nature, reminiscent of the Tegalalang fields themselves.
Q: What makes the Tegalalang Plate unique?
A: It’s not just a plate, it’s a tribute to Bali’s agricultural artistry and the peaceful retreat that the rice fields offer.